Vaccination is free of charge for all people living in Estonia, even without the national health insurance.
- Vaccination is voluntary.
- Vaccination is open to all people who are at least 5 years old.
- Compared to COVID-19 illness, vaccination is safe, and generally, the side effects pass quickly.
- Booster doses are available only for adults, and the time for a booster jab is 2 months after finishing the vaccination course with the Janssen vaccine, and 3 months after finishing the vaccination course with AstraZeneca, Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines.
- Booster doses for people, who are recovered from COVID-19 are recommended 5 months after their recovery or their last vaccination.
- After getting a booster dose, you need to create a new vaccination certificate in digilugu.ee